I. Name and address of the person responsible
Responsible within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 mobile phone +49-170 3853499
email firstname.lastname@example.org and other data protection regulations
Dr. S. L. Bauer
D – 10999 Berlin
mobile phone +49-170 3853499
II. Collection and storage of personal data, type of use and purpose
In principle, we process personal data of our users only if and insofar as this is necessary in order to be able to operate a functional Internet service and as a rule only with the consent of the users.
1. When visiting the website
When you visit our website https://berlinsights.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Duration of storage
The data will be deleted by us as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. ,
2. When using contact form comments on posts
We provide a contact form to comment on posts.
- the comment of the visitor
- Name (if specified)
- Website of the visitor (if indicated)
- Consent to data collection and processing
As soon as you have submitted your requests, the following data will also be saved:
- IP address of the user
- Date and time of dispatch
This also serves to gem. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR to process the information of users for the purpose of spam detection.
The data given in the comments will be permanently stored by us until the users object. The stored IP addresses are automatically deleted after 60 days.
3. Contact by email
You can also contact us via the email address. In this case, the sender’s personal data transmitted with the e-mail message will be saved. This data is used exclusively for processing your request.
4. Cookies on our website
Our website uses the following cookies
Duration of storage if the cookie is not deleted by you: 1 month
This cookie contains no personal data and is not used by us to create a personal reference.
All other cookies come from the twitter plugin and control the use of this plugin.
Thus, the acceptance of cookies in your browser can disable, but then not more than all the features of the site berlinsights.de use.
More information about cookies and how they work can be found here: http://www.aboutcookies.org.
4. Social Media Buttons with Privacy (Shariff)
Our website contains buttons that link to the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Google+. In order to prevent personal data such as the IP address from being transmitted to the providers of these media when we visit our website, we use the Shariff method. Our social media buttons only establish direct contact between the social network and you when you actively click on the social media button. We do not know the extent of the data collected and processed by the social networks, but at least we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser before clicking on the social network buttons.
Use of social networks by clicking on the social media buttons
If you click on one of the social media buttons, a direct connection between your browser and the respective provider of the social network is established via the respective plugin. This may possibly receive the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. We point out that we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use by the respective provider of the social network. Further information can be found in the privacy statements of the respective provider of the social network at
5. Integration of services and content of third parties
Within the page berlinsights.de we improve our offer within the meaning of Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f. GDPR content offers from third parties, such as Videos, maps or texts as RSS feeds.
This only works if the third-party content providers perceive the IP address of the users. Without transmission of the IP address to the third party provider, the content would not be displayed by the user’s browser.
Tweets, content from Twitter will be incorporated on the berlinsights.com site. Advertisers: Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. The content is images, videos or text and buttons that users can interact with.
III. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR have given express consent to this
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
IV. Your rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR
If you would like to exercise your rights towards us, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
V. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
VI. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection explanation